Welcome Room 3'S BlogWe have a lot of coolgames.From Sean And Rhys.
Hi,its Bailey here.I just wonted to say hi and that I hope you like our class blog.
DEAR mrs wood thank you f0r those wonderful games you gave us on the blog from tane
Hi mrs wood from kaleb
Dear room3 I can't wate for the gams to be on.From Samantha
Hi ROOM3How are you I just want to say hi and that I hope you love our class blog.From Hannah
test
Room3 is about to put some games on the blog we hope you have fun on our blog. from Jasmine
Hi everyone have you learnt lots Mrs Wood from Maisie
hi Mrs Wood I hope you are happy to be back at Walton from Meghan
hi its kayla i love the ruggerland game
Hi room3from Meghan
Welcome Room 3'S Blog
ReplyDeleteWe have a lot of cool
games.
From Sean And Rhys.
Hi,its Bailey here.
ReplyDeleteI just wonted to say hi and that I hope you like
our class blog.
DEAR mrs wood thank you f0r those wonderful games you gave us on the blog from tane
ReplyDeleteHi mrs wood from kaleb
ReplyDeleteDear room3 I can't wate for the gams to be on.
ReplyDeleteFrom Samantha
Hi ROOM3
ReplyDeleteHow are you I just want to say hi and that I hope you love our class blog.
From Hannah
test
ReplyDeleteRoom3 is about to put some games on the blog we hope you have fun on our blog. from Jasmine
ReplyDeleteHi everyone have you learnt lots Mrs Wood from Maisie
ReplyDeletehi Mrs Wood I hope you are happy to be back at Walton from Meghan
ReplyDeletehi its kayla i love the ruggerland game
ReplyDeleteHi room3
ReplyDeletefrom Meghan